ABOUT THE POWERUP!
Pitch your solution to investors from all over the Europe in front of an international media and audience and win 50 000€!
PowerUp! is constantly growing receiving more and more applications every year. In the last edition, almost 300 teams from 24 countries of the Central- Eastern Europe submitted their projects. Our role here is to open doors for the courageous innovators from the region by connecting them with our international network of business partners.
Jakub MilerCEO InnoEnergy Central Europe,
Organizer of the Competition
WHY TO APPLY?
- Three best teams receive financial prizes of total value of 65 000€
- All start-ups taking part in the Country Finals have a chance to be invited to join the prestigious InnoEnergy Highway® acceleration program with investment up to 150 000€,
- All participants of the PowerUp! Country Finals benefit from the unique opportunity to work on their projects with the top-notch international mentoring and coaching teams.
- Highway® accelerator helps commercialize ideas and bring them to the market. It offers new entrepreneurs support in developing the product, accessing the market, connecting with the right partners, and finding funding opportunities.
- The Clean Air Challenge Award: a special prize for start-ups presenting energy-related solutions that contribute to the reduction of air pollution. The award winning startup will be invited to the Grand Final where it will have a pitch on stage to introduce their technology.
WHY TO APPLY?
- Access to the InnoEnergy Highway® accelerator program with investment of up to 150 000€
- Financial awards for three best projects
- 50 000€ for first place
- 10 000€ for second place
- 5 000€ for third place
- Business mentoring
- International business contacts
- Media attention
INNOENERGY WILL HELP YOU
- EXPAND YOUR NETWORK
- IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS SKILLS
- INCREASE YOUR SALES
- TRAIN AND MENTOR YOUR TEAM
- PROFESSIONALIZE YOUR COMPANY
- From the lab to the market
- Identification of a clear target market
- Definition of solid business case
- Definition of sales and financing strategy